OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- MLC Compliance
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Our management team and search consultants are all experienced seafarers and with significant experience in the cruise line and commercial shipping sectors. We are therefore acutely aware of the challenges facing the cruise line and shipping industry worldwide, particularly with regard to manpower planning and qualification criteria.
- Our recruitment fees are amongst the lowest in Indonesia.
- We are committed to a high level of ethics and do not charge applicants any application or processing fee other than those required by the shipping client. This has enabled us to grow a strong reputation in Indonesia with governmental agencies and potential candidates.
- We have a strong relationship with U.S., U.K. and European embassies in Indonesia/Malaysia and China, all of whom have commended us for our attention to detail when processing documentation prior to candidate deployment.
- We provide each cruise line client with a dedicated ‘crew coordinator’ and processing/scheduling team. This ensures dedicated service to each client and immediate response to scheduler requests.
- We have forged close relationships with leading hospitality colleges in Indonesia, Malaysia and China in order to leverage ‘first pick’ for outstanding graduates.
- We continue to support and engage with hired candidates long after they secure employment. We provide support services and help to families of seafarers while they are on assignment at no charge.
- We have a dedicated ‘airport representative’. This person is permanently based at Jakarta International Airport and is responsible for ensuring all newly hired and returning crew have proper documentation and ticketing at the airport prior to boarding the plane. He also provides last minute advice and encouragement to newly hired crew on what to expect when arriving at the destination airport and ship sign on procedures.
error: Content is protected !!